Find us on

Facebook

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Top 10 Best Facebook Love Status

Ahsan Arshad

  • Just because I don't talk to you, or text you first, doesn't mean I don't miss you. I'm just waiting for you to miss me.

  • 3 things I want in a relationship: Eyes that wont cry, lips than wont lie, and love that wont die. ♥

  • Dear Heart, Please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood, that's it.

  • Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having.

  • 3 words, 8 letters, 3 syllables, 5 vowels, 3 consonants, 2 nouns, 1 emotion, many meanings, a big lie, a rare truth: I LOVE YOU !

  • Being single doesn't mean you know nothing about love. Sometimes, its wiser to be alone than with the wrong person.

  • ♥ Love me now ♥ Love me never ♥ But if You Love Me ♥ Love me Forever ♥

  • I'm a girl who usually laughs at her mistakes, so excuse me if I laugh in your face.

  • When someone says the words "I love you" and you dont feel the same way, just say "I love YOUTUBE" Real fast.

  • I don't want to be your whole life, just your favorite part ♥

Ahsan Arshad / Author & Editor

A computer scientist who loves to blog random posts. Facebook | Twitter | Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib

Coprights @ 2016, FunLark