Find us on

Facebook

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Top 18 Best Facebook Love Status in 2016

Ahsan Arshad
facebook love status 2016
Now a days, Facebook is the best way to express your feelings, to show your loved ones how you feel, how much you care about them, how much "Love" means to you.You have to share best love status, you have to show how soft your heart is for them.

Best Facebook Love Status:

I May Not Always Contact You, But Our Distance Makes Me Miss You...
I May Not Always Stay In Touch, But I Care For You Very Much...
I May Not Always Say Hi, But I Hope Never To Say Good bye...
I May Not Prove To Be The "Perfect One for You"...
But I Hope My LoVe, Never Fades to An END...
Follow your heart...
But take your brain with you...
Do the math...
I + U = Love
Those who fall in LOVE with practice without science are like a sailor who enters a ship without a helm or a compass, and who never can be certain whither he is going.
Real love is not based on romance, candle light dinner and walks along the beach.
In fact, is based on respect, compromise, care and trust.
I'll never be jealous. And I won't be too proud
Cause love is not boastful, and love is not loud.
It's not what I feel for you;
It's what I don't feel for anyone but You.
A Sweeter Smile, A Brighter Day, Hope everything turns out great for you Today!!
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Samuel Lover
Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.
Loretta Young
Cute Way TØ Express The LØve:"My Life did not begin with you..,But I wish my Life should end with you....
True love is the one who does not have a happy ending is the real Love that last forever.
Hate is easy but love is courage. <3
If Love is a Crime I am a CRIMINAL
Never let the world change your smile but let your smile change the W()R|_|)....:)
Love is when you fight to be with special someone even when everything and everybody is pulling you apart.
Broke me once , I will slap you twice ...
A real man
Chooses to
Honor Love
Respect Adore and
Be faithful
To one woman.

For my old list of love statuses don't forget to check Love Statuses. Bookmark this blog and Keep checking it for more love messages, greetings and lots of fun.

Ahsan Arshad / Author & Editor

A computer scientist who loves to blog random posts. Facebook | Twitter | Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib

Coprights @ 2016, FunLark