Find us on

Facebook

Monday, January 28, 2013

World’s Best Status updates

Ahsan Arshad


  • RULE OF HAPPINESS:
    DO WHAT YOU LOVE OR LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE
  • "To let go is not to deny, but to accept..."
  • "If God brings you to it, He will bring you trough it..."
  • "The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother..."
  • "I am thankful to all those who said no. Its because of them, I did it myself..."
  • "Life is a balance between holding on and letting go..."
  • "I learned to GIVE not because I have money, but because I know exactly how it feels to have NOTHING..."
  • "Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength..."
  • "Why waste your time getting hurt over and over by the same person when there's someone else out there better who's waiting to make you smile..."
  • "I really like you! In fact, I like you so much that I would like you slip into something more comfortable - like a coma..."
  • "What you allow, will continue..."
  • "What screws us up most, is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be..."
  • "There are only two days in the year that NOTHING can be done. One is called YESTERDAY and the other is called TOMORROW..."
  • "Being positive in a negative situation is not naive. It's leadership..."

Ahsan Arshad / Author & Editor

A computer scientist who loves to blog random posts. Facebook | Twitter | Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib

Coprights @ 2016, FunLark