Find us on

Facebook

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Love, Relationships, Friendships and Romantic Facebook Status Updates

Ahsan Arshad



Share your feelings with your friends and tell them how much Love is in your heart for them. Here is a collection of some new Facebook Status updates. You can find more under Facebook tab on this website. Enjoy these statuses and don’t forget to leave a comment. Stay Happy!
  • Relationship is not just a word,
    It's perfect match between two souls,
    It's a silent commitment,Which says,
    I will be with you..!♥ _ ♥
  • If you made your girl say sorry , you did not win a fight you won a girl who really loves you. ♥
  • Happiness Is More Important
    Than Smile.
    Because. Smile Comes From
    Lips, But.
    Happiness Comes From Heart
    Be Happy Ever. Forever...♥♥
  • I love you
    For giving your heart to me
    and trusting me with your pride I love you
    For wanting me
    And needing me by your side I Love you
    For the emotions
    I never knew I had I Love you
    For me making me smile
    Whenever I feel sad I Love you
    For your thoughts of me
    Where I'm always on your mind I Love you
    For finding that part of me
    I never thought I'd find I Love you
    For the way you are
    And for how you make me feel
    But most of all I Love you
    'coz I know you're mine for real .....
  • "Among the countless dreams"
    I had
    A beautiful one came true.
    When I fell in love
    And gave my heart to you.
    Life has, since, changed in a thousand ways
    Be mine forever, as I am yours...always.
  • Never Blame A Girl ,
    She
    Teaches Better Then Anyone
    Else.
    If She Is With You She Will
    Teach You How To Live,
    And
    If Leaves You,
    She Will Teach
    How To Survive
  • A very good relationship needs
    just 2 things.....
    A"little time"to be spent with them
    And......
    A"true care"to be shown
    always!!!!
  • ♥♥ Why are boys so
    careless & irresponsible?
    | Because |
    They know that Some where !!
    A sweet & innocent girl is learning to be responsible for them ....!!♥♥
  • Relationships In Life Are like
    Electric Currents...
    Wrong Connections Can
    Give You Shocks !
    But The Right ones
    Will Light Up
    Your Life ♥♥
  • If I had to choose
    Between loving you
    And take breath
    I would to use
    My last breath to say
    I Love You ♥♥
  • Never hate people
    Who are jealous of you,
    But respect their jealousy.
    They're people who think that You're better than them.
  • Someone who really loves you
    Sees what a mess you can be,
    How moody you can get,
    How hard you are to handle,
    But still wants you
    In their life...

Ahsan Arshad / Author & Editor

A computer scientist who loves to blog random posts. Facebook | Twitter | Website

1 comments:

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib

Coprights @ 2016, FunLark